Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2 Months ...


Hannah is now two months (and one week) old. She's such a great baby, I've been really lucky with her. 

She's very smiley and very talkative. In the mornings when she wakes up she blinks a couple of times and gives me a huge smile. It's the best thing in the world! She loves to talk while she's having her 'happy' change and we play for ages.

When she's happy I grab her legs and we 'run'. She loves doing that and she will almost laugh. It's not quite there but very nearly.

We've had some troubles over the last week. For some reason Hannah has decided she doesn't want to eat. Sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. It's very confusing. This morning for example she had about 10 minutes but wouldn't take anymore. Last night she had an hour and would have probably had longer if I'd let her. 

I feed Hannah at 6 each night and put her down to sleep at 7. She generally wakes up once a night between 2 and 5am and will normally wake for the day between 7 and 8.

People tend to think she looks like her daddy but I have no idea who she looks like. I don't really know how to tell. The other day I was looking at Alexander when he was 3 months old and Hannah looks completely different and yet so similar. They make the same facial expressions. I love all her faces.

Below are just a few photos of what Hannah looks like now. 
 
... We love our Hannah

No comments: