Monday, November 14, 2011

Movember

A few months ago Jake decided that he wanted to grow a moustache for Movember. I'm very proud of him for deciding to have a go and also for putting up with the facial irritant. He doesn't like growing facial hair so this is a big thing for him.

Below is a link to Jake's donation page for anyone who wishes to donate to Mens Health. It's completely up to you and you can keep yourself anonymous if you wish. He hasn't put up a picture yet but I've placed a picture lower of what it currently looks like 13 days in.


I love you Husband. You're amazing.

Movember 13.
 And a picture of Hannah - Just because I can.


2 comments:

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

Good on you 'Smashed-up Uncle Jake'!!

Wow, Hannah is growing up fast! What a gorgeous smile :)

Tammy said...

I know!!!