Sunday, October 31, 2010

Writers block!

Here are some pictures for you to look at - I can't write today so I'll just let you know brief points.
Ruth Kathryn and Jeremiah visited my house yesterday to watch Sailor Moon with me.
Here is a picture of Ruthy and what she chose to have for dinner - A ham and cheese pizza! Yum.

Here is Jeremiah and what he chose - Mashed potato, pumpkin, raw carrot, cuccumber and some cheese.

We also made some Vanilla Cup Cakes for dessert. They were yummy and cooked perfectly thanks to my new gas oven! They didn't burn like they would normally. So happy =)
Below is also a picture of the Palour Palm I bought with the Garden Grove voucher I received for my birthday - Thanks Family.

And that's all for today - Just thought I'd share something with you.

Love you.

Tammy - And her wonderful Jake.