Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catching you up.

I missed a blog from last week and this one is a bit later the normal also. Sorry about that! I’ve been busy =)

I haven’t really been up to much. I’ve ridden my bike a couple of times to and from work. I’m actually getting better at it too! Dean, the person I ride with (he lent me his old bike), he has set me a goal. As of Monday there are 21 weeks left in the year. (Not many at all!) Anyway, he’s decided that before the year is over I have to ride 35 times to and from work. Wish me luck! By the end of it, I’ll be so buff you won’t even know me! Hehe. .. Maybe not buff =p

Last weekend (the 4th/5th of July) I didn’t really get up to much. Saturday Ruth and I went out for Sister’s Day. We went shopping. We were meant to go shopping for Christmas goodies but all I ended up getting was a couple of birthday gifts for Charlie, Anabelle (I know! I’m late =S) and Jake and also some stuff for me =D I love shopping! Other then shopping I read some book and watched some movies.

Weekend before last I can’t really remember. All I seem to remember is that at 8:23 in the morning I rang mum to take me to church. I had just woken up and decided to go.

That’s about all =) Sorry it’s not very interesting.

Love you all!

Tammy – And her wonderful Jake.

1 comment:

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

Good to hear you went to church :) Thanks for blogging too :P