Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Loooong Weekend

This last weekend we had a long weekend! Apparently the Queen had a birthday =) Thankyou.

Friday Night – Tonight it was raining hard to instead of making me walk up to the house in the rain Jake picked up from the bus stop. It was really sweet of him, even though it only takes me 7 minutes to walk. I’m pretty sure we didn’t do anything interesting after that.

Saturday – Today I woke up, did some cleaning and then went outside to do some gardening. I pruned 5 rose bushes and got a few cuts but I’m pretty impressed with myself anyway. Jake and I have some big green bushes that he also pruned into square shapes. It’s good to finally be able to walk past.



Below is a picture of our Kitty in the rose trimmings. She can be cute sometimes.




After gardening Jake went off to spend some time with his guy friends and Ruth came to pick me up from mine. Ruth and I went over to the shops, had lunch, saw a movie and went shopping. There are a lot of sales on at the moment and I got two tops for half price! I had a good time and lunch was yummy

That night I got a bit lonely so Mum came to pick me up. Jake didn’t get home till late and my cat was annoying me so I’m very glad she did. I basically sat and read my book while mum organised her lesson and Dad scanned some slides.

Sunday – We went to church for some baby blessings today! Two of my good friends recently had babies. They’re so gorgeous! Charlotte has such dark hair and Lukas is such a beautiful little boy, even Jake says so =)

Jake and I chilled for a while after church before going over to his parents for dinner. We had some Indian rice dish that was quite nice and I should probably get the recipe. Eventually we went home and I was straight to bed. .. I’ve been very tired lately.

Monday – At lunch we hired a movie and got Hungry Jacks. Basically we bummed the entire day away but Jake did some washing and I cleaned the bedroom so it wasn’t all a waste. I had thought I might ride my bike over to Damien’s or Ruth’s house but Damien wasn’t home and it turned out to be a really windy and cold day anyway!

Pretty sure that’s about all. It was a good weekend anyway.

Love Tammy – And her wonderful Jake.

Ps. Kirsty – I’ve started reading the Wheel of Time Books. I’m half way through the first one and it’s actually very interesting!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

You've been "very tired lately"??? Hmm... sounds like the beginning of a pregnancy to me :P Haha

Keekies said...

Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing weekend, I love ones like that...

I finished Daughter of the Empire today and love, love, LOVED it! Thanks for recommending it, I can't wait to go to bed and start on Servant of the Empire... I'm glad the Wheel of Time are keeping you entertained, keep me updated - would be interested to see if they stay that way, they are next on my hit list...