Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 10

Monday 05/03/12


Back at work again this morning. I needed to stay longer today to catch up on some work so I didn't have much of a break. I had such a sleepy, brainless morning that when I was organising everything Hannah would need at Aunty Sarahs, I forgot her lunch. 
After Hannah's morning sleep (9:20 till 12:30!!!) Aunty Sarah drove Hannah home in my car and they spent the rest of the afternoon here until 3. Unfortunately because she had such a long morning sleep she didn't sleep too well in the afternoon and Sarah had to take her for a drive to help her sleep.
After a milk feed I got Hannah ready for her swimming lesson. The picture below is from before we left the house. We were waiting for Daddy to get ready so we could leave and I thought I'd take a picture or 10 =P




Jake and I quickly washed, changed and fed Hannah after swimming so I could go to the movies with Aunty Shaan. We saw The Vow which was actually really great. I love movies where they don't have to add inappropriate content to make it sell.


Tuesday 06/03/12


Hannah had an early night the night before so she woke up early and because of the Clipsal 500, Jake had the day off work which meant that he didn't get much of a sleep in when Hannah started to cry. Poor thing.
Originally Hannah and I were going to visit a friend at Christies Beach today but she was feeling a bit under the weather so we moved our visit to next week. Instead we had a lazy day around the house with Daddy. 
Hannah also got to go out with Daddy to visit our friends, Ian and Jenny who recently had a baby girl, Matilda.


Wednesday 07/03/12


While we didn't do much in the way of important things today Hannah and I had lots of fun out in the garden. The weather has been a gorgeous 27 degrees and just perfect for outside! I started by mowing our lawns while Jake took Hannah for a walk in the pram. After they got back Hannah played with Mortimer and some weeds [nice ones] while I pulled them out and put them in the bin ready for collection tomorrow. She had a lot of fun! 






Daddy came to collect Hannah for dinner

Camera shy, Daddy =)

After dinner entertainment. I love how pleased she is by simple things.
Just a normal night for Hannah after that. I had a meeting at a friends house once I put her down and that's about it.


Thursday 08/03/12


Today Hannah and I went to the park. Originally I had invited some friends to come also but they were unable to attend, so we went alone. Hannah loved looking at all the birds and it was so much fun to watch her be fascinated but the simplest things.


Her head looks HUGE! 


She's getting so good at sitting.


Playing with Mummy's water

She loves to grab my phone.
We really needed to go food shopping so after Daddy got home from work Hannah and I went shopping. Everyone loved her and asked me how old she was and told me she was gorgeous. .. Of course! I also played a trick on her while we were waiting at the Deli but she was too interested in everything and everyone to pay any attention to it. =)


Hannah at lunch time.

Yes, that's my Deli ticket on her ear.



Hehe. I'm not sure if I'm mean or just fun.


Friday 09/03/12


I had work this morning and Hannah went to Aunty Sarahs again. Today we tried Hannah on some formula while I was at work (she wont drink breast milk from a bottle) but she just wont have anything to do with it. On days that I work I normally switch her milk feed around with her solids so I can stay longer at work but I thought that we might try some formula. We'll just have to try again I guess.
Our night was just average/typical although Daddy stayed late at work tonight and did some more overtime. We missed him a lot.


Saturday 10/03/12


Daddy worked some over time today so it was pretty lonely for us. I was however watching Hannah play on her tummy and thought that I might try and see if she would move. I placed some toys in front of her and got my camera out. To my absolute astonishment - she moved. And I caught it on camera =) I don't know how to load videos though so below are just some pictures from before I started recording.


Hannah before I decided to entice her

Eye on the prize!

She moves after this picture. That's when I started recording =) Perfect.
Hannah woke up early from her afternoon nap which meant I had to stop gardening and fix her up. I also hadn't had lunch at this point so I decided to cook myself a hot dog. Silly me actually cut my little finger pretty badly while I was cutting my roll. I didn't panic though! I put pressure on it and continued to make my lunch =) 
When Daddy got home Hannah was pretty grumpy from not much sleep so I decided that we would go for a drive to get her to sleep some more. I was originally going to look at some Display Homes in the area so I basically did that - just only the outside of the houses. Hannah had a good sleep though. After our drive it was back home, dinner and bed for Hannah. 
Jake scooted over to his friends place for a game that night but on his way home ran out of petrol at 11 o'clock at night. He walked his scooter home. It didn't take him too long but I still think it's funny. Poor Husband.
Here are some more pictures from earlier today. I love her little face!






Sunday 11/03/12


Another normal Sunday! Church in the morning and a simple, quite afternoon. I made some more purée foods for Hannah and we played but that's about all.
Below is a picture from Church. We were singing the closing Hymn in Relief Society and Hannah was holding the book like she was reading it. I took a few pictures but this was the only one that turned out right. She kept moving to grab my phone and the others are a bit blurry.



What a week. .. I hope you enjoyed reading about it.

1 comment:

Keekies said...

I love Hannah's lopsided smile, she is gorgeous!!

Craig finally gave me my bday card too, thanks! It was funny...

We miss you guys heaps too!