Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Weekend

I’ve been told that I should probably write more if I expect other people to write all the time =)

Sunday was Mothers Day! Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers, I hope you had a nice relaxing one.
Jake and I had a busy weekend. Saturday morning we went shopping and picked up a few things for our mothers. We also bought some flowers for Jake's friends mother as Matt lives in Wagga and wasn’t able to get anything. After taking our shopping home Jake and I went to visit Matt's mum. Jake grew up with Judy basically being a second mum. It was nice to sit and chat for a while and I got to play with Matt’s niece and nephew who took to me surprisingly fast. The rest of the day was spent cleaning and relaxing as well as visiting my April who’s just had her first baby! A boy named Lukas William Peter (insert last name here).
Sunday we woke up and went to the Baby Blessing of our newest nephew, Xavier Iain. After was a BBQ party at Ruth’s where I ate a lot of food. I love Mums potato salad.
After stuffing my face Jake and I then returned home to organise dinner for Jake's mother. I cooked an Apricot Chicken Curry. Nothing special as I cooked a packet mix but I believe Jo liked it.

I’ve been just over a week back in Adelaide and I miss Perth. I left Adelaide with nice weather and brown lawns and when I return it’s freezing cold and there’s grass in places that there never was before. I’m glad to be back with Jake though. I missed him IMMENSELY!

I think that’s probably all I’ll write for now. Some is better then none!

Hope you’re all well and I miss those of you in Perth/Karratha!

Love Tammy and her wonderful Jake.

No comments: